Saturday, September 23, 2006

Well

I haven't been posting because of practice and stuff like that. My head is messed up. I broke my finger last year, and so my mental state on the field is no longer what it used to be. I'm sucking it up, and I don't do that. So how the hell do I stop? I wish I knew. I'll get over it sometime, hopefully soon because we play next Saturday. So yea, and I guess since I'm "not improving" my coach is "dissappointed in [this other girl and I]." Sorry I run my poles slow. It's not that I'm not trying. My legs get tired and stuff. Gosh, never again will I not work out on breaks, she's really killer this time. And I need to be in shape over winter break because I have to run a mile under 9 minutes. And I will do it because I don't want to wake up at 6 every morning to go fucking run. God damn. I'm so upset right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home